What is the treatment modelity process?
• Detection of the problematic tooth by radiography,
• If the tooth is alive, local anesthesia is done to eliminate the sensitivity in the teeth and surrounding tissues,
• Forming the gap to reach the pulp by cleaning the cavities in the enamel and dentin layers,
• Isolation of the teeth by plugging rubber dam,
• Determining the length of work using electronic equipment and confirming by radiography,
• Destruction and removal of the microorganisms in the root canal of infected dentin layers using rotary tool systems,
• Removal of microorganisms with various root canal disinfectants when using rotary tool systems in root canals,
• Waiting for a certain time with a canal antiseptic to be placed in the root canal and to fill the root blood in the next meeting when starting the root canal operation if the tooth is not alive.