What are the symptoms of gingival disease?
• Bleeding gums when brushing teeth,
• Red, swollen and sensitive gums,
• Gums that can be separated easily from the teeth,
• Inflammatory discharge between teeth and gums,
• Teeth that loose or move away from each other,
• Changes in the connections between the upper and lower teeth during biting,
• Partial prosthesis compliance change, distortion,
• Constant bad breath
However, periodontal disease can reach to advanced stages without any symptoms. Therefore, it is extremely important to go to the dentist at regular intervals.